Other Campuses




Want a place to relax? You can take advantage of our social space above the main reception of the SA building.

Play pool and ping pong for free, just sign out the equipment from the SA building reception and leave your student card as a deposit. There is also a TV, board games and books to keep you occupied.

Advice and Representation – our advisors are available for advice and support via email or phone for individual students at Telford. Alternatively, an appointment can be made based at City campus.

Appointments at Telford can be made if there is excess of 3 students needing advice. These can be made via: SAMS- under Students’ Union drop down – ‘referral appointment’.

Want to speak to us about Student Change, Societies, Events and more? Simply hop on the free inter-site campus bus and speak to a staff member or officer today.


Accessing our Services off Campus

Are you based off-campus? Perhaps you’re studying at a campus where the SU isn’t based. We can still help you!

If you have an issue or feedback about your course at University, you can take it to your course rep, as part of our Student Change system. If you don’t have a course rep and need advice, our Advice and Representation Centre can help!

You can contact our Advice and Representation Centre here online, via phone or social media. They can help with an array of issues from academic, finance, health, personal matters and more.