Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we are currently only able to deal with Pandemic Support Applications as we are operating a limited service. We will only be able to carry out assessments during the hours of 9am - 12pm.
We will be offering information and signposting to recommended services.
For any course related queries such as enrolment or progression, Academic Misconduct and Appeals please log a Helpdesk query through your evision account.
For a Finance related issue contact the University Finance Department at email@example.com
To contact your faculty directly for advice see the following:
- Faculty of Art, Business and Social Science FABSS@wlv.ac.uk
- Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing FEHW@wlv.ac.uk
- Faculty of Science and Engineering FSEStudentServices@wlv.ac.uk
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please provide as much information as possible below.
Your enquiry will be passed to a member of our Advice team who aims to respond to you within 3 - 5 working days .
We will use the information provided by you through this form, and during any subsequent consultations with our advice team, in the following ways:
- To create a case record of your individual circumstances and any advice issued.
- Cross reference information from the University (with your consent) in order to tailor our advice and guidance to your individual needs.
- To produce anonymised statistical reports on service use to improve the service and your University experience.
Your information will not be shared with anyone (including the University) without your permission.