The Students’ Union Advice Team will be running Teams drop-in sessions for Triage, so you can speak to a member of staff in a virtual face-to-face setting regarding any enquiries you may have. The member of staff will then be able to assist with your enquiry accordingly.
The sessions will run every Wednesday from 1pm – 3pm.
Students are encouraged to join using the link below and take a look at the questions for further help.
How do I join?
Click here to join the ARC Teams Drop In.
What can you help with?
Here are the topics that the team can advise or support you with:
- Student Finance
- Housing and accommodation
- Academic issues including misconduct, appeals
- Any other issues, this list is not exhaustive.
How do Teams drop-ins work?
- You don’t need to download anything. Just click on the link to join the meeting through your web browser.
- We strongly recommend using your PC instead of your phone as it makes file and screen-sharing easier. PCs have a more reliable connection too.
- You will first enter into a digital ‘waiting room.’ If the member of staff is free, you will be admitted into the meeting
- If the member of staff is already talking with someone, you will have to wait to be admitted. Don’t worry though, they can see you’re waiting.
- You can use the link at any point during the drop-in times.
- If your case is complex, you may be given an appointment at a later time.
We appreciate the volume of information being sent your way could be quite overwhelming, so we encourage all students to familiarise themselves with the University’s Road to Recovery webpage.
The Students’ Union also has a dedicated section for advice, it is your one-stop shop for all vital information during this time.
The Advice and Representation Centre is a free, independent and confidential service for all students here at University of Wolverhampton. Our friendly, experienced and professional staff will provide a listening ear and offer general and specialist advice. We’re here to support you with a whole range of issues, big and small, and if we’re not the best people to help you with a particular issue, we’ll point you in the right direction.
If you are seeking advice from our team, please use our advice enquiry form.