Good morning everyone! Here's the weekly update:
I have read through and checked my latest emails relating to student issues and I am now all caught up on these.
I have checked through the Microsoft Teams chat channel for any messages relating to student issues. I am now all caught up on this.
The discussions about the School of Arts getting Adobe Suite Licenses for next year continue!
- Print and travel credit can now be used as Art shop credit but some issues have occurred and I am looking into them with the Head of School.
- I am currently trying to get the MK Cafe back and discussions are in place in the Hidden cost meetings
- Looking for a longer plan for the Art funding for Art Students
- Vending machines refilled, I will catch up on getting hot water facilities too.
- I attended the SU recruitment training.
- I attended my monthly Academic Rep meeting.
That's all for now! If you have any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch. My contact e-mail is: Panagiota.Balatsou@wlv.ac.uk
See you next time!