Good morning, good evening, and goodnight to you reading this update!
Semester 2 is slowly coming to an end, I hope you all have some summer vacation ideas passing by every now and then in your head! I can't wait for #icecream!
But! Icecream has to wait for a second, here's what I've been up to:
I have read through and checked my latest emails relating to student issues and I am now all caught up on these.
I have checked through the Microsoft Teams chat channel for any messages relating to student issues. I am now all caught up on this.
The discussions about the School of Arts getting Adobe Suite Licenses for next year continue!
- International Student drop-ins continue, the new hour in place is for 5:30 on Zoom so more people can join.
- Print and travel credit are getting actioned!
- Hidden Cost survey circulated to students.
- Arts council actions have been closed for the biggest part and feedback has been circulated.
- Attended a meeting with Julia Clarke to discuss next year's plan and long-term university plan for the 2030 vision.
- Monthly Arts Council catch-up with the Heads of School of Arts commenced last Monday where we talked about the importance of Adobe Suit Licences, the cafe at the ground floor and how the 300£ credit must be used for in-shop materials too.
That's all for now! If you have any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch. My contact e-mail is: Panagiota.Balatsou@wlv.ac.uk
See you next time!