Here's the last update before Easter. I hope you all have a nice easter break and be kind to these chocolate bunnies.
I have read through and checked my latest emails relating to student issues and I am now all caught up on these.
I have checked through the Microsoft Teams chat channel for any messages relating to student issues. I am now all caught up on this.
The discussions about the School of Arts getting Adobe Suite Licenses for next year continue!
- I will be starting weekly School rep drop-ins for International students again with Kamilla (School Rep for the Business School) from the 12th of April, so we basically confirmed the dates.
- Print and travel credit are getting actioned!
- Hidden Cost survey circulated to students.
- I chaired the 2nd semester Arts Council on the 23rd of March.
- The International Students support is ongoing.
- I will be following up on the actions from the semester going forward.
- Had a meeting with Julia Clarke and talked about the arising issues I have been mentioning in these updates.
I will be on leave until April 12th and will get back to you as soon as possible on my return.
For anything urgent please contact Jen Cotter, Student Voice Lead- firstname.lastname@example.org
That's all for now! If you have any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch. My contact e-mail is: Panagiota.Balatsou@wlv.ac.uk
See you next time!