We are this close to Easter Break that I shall give you a virtual easter egg.. here *virtual easter egg*. Whoa, isn't that fancy! Anyways, serving you a nice weekly and 1 day update for you. Here goes!
I have read through and checked my latest emails relating to student issues and I am now all caught up on these.
I have checked through the Microsoft Teams chat channel for any messages relating to student issues. I am now all caught up on this.
I have trained some more course reps for semester 2
The discussions about the School of Arts getting Adobe Suite Licenses for next year continue!
- I will be starting weekly School rep drop-ins for International students again with Kamilla (School Rep for the Business School) from the 12th of April, so we basically confirmed the dates.
- Print and travel credit are getting actioned!
- I have let my course reps know about the Hidden Cost survey that will be circulated.
- I completed my Mandatory Training.
- I will be chairing the 2nd semester Arts Council on the 23rd of March.
- The International Students support is ongoing.
That's all for now! If you have any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch. My contact e-mail is: Panagiota.Balatsou@wlv.ac.uk
See you next time!