Wolverhampton Sickle Cell Care & Social Activity Centre offers a quality social and holistic care service to those with sickle cell anaemia, their families, care givers, extended families and community. At the Care Centre in Bilston they offer a range of services to the community including an effective, reliable and professional holistic pain management service, through their fully qualified and...
This opportunity is ongoing, with no end date.
To provide support to the marketing team in the following :
• Arranging promotional events and create table displays
• Assisting the manager in writing press release and analysing data
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns and writing online contents
Training will be given
Benefits to self
opportunity to gain experience in marketing within the voluntary sector
travel expenses paid
- Opportunity LengthOngoing
- Volunteering WithCommunity