Wolverhampton Sickle Cell Care & Social Activity Centre offers a quality social and holistic care service to those with sickle cell anaemia, their families, care givers, extended families and community. At the Care Centre in Bilston they offer a range of services to the community including an effective, reliable and professional holistic pain management service, through their fully qualified and...
Wolverhampton Sickle Cell Care Centre Volunteer
This opportunity is ongoing, with no end date.
Wolverhampton Sickle Cell Care are looking for volunteers to aid them in the following areas:
• Office administration support
• Activities support e.g. outreach activities including assisting with shopping, meal delivery, transportation
• Gardening both on site and at service users' homes
• IT support
• Co-ordinating and assisting at events
• Marketing including design and information distribution
- Opportunity LengthOngoing
- Volunteering WithChildren and Young People, Community, Disability and Health, Support, Information and Advice