All our Societies are student led, to create a society please ensure you have completed the following areas:
- Find at least 10 individuals* that want to join your society, out of which at least 3 must form the committee membership
- Complete the society application form and membership list
- Complete your aims and objectives for the year
- Agree on a membership fee for your society. You should set your membership fee, so it is reflective of your expected expenditure for the year.
- Complete the form and a member of the Societies Team will yet in touch to arrange a meeting
* All members must be University of Wolverhampton Students and members of the Students’ Union.
Non- students may have associate membership of the society but cannot be part of the founding 10 and will not be able to benefit from the society (as defined in Byelaw 1.8 and the Articles 10 and 11 of the Articles of Association of UWSU)
If you do not have 10 students signed up to be part of your society, you can become an Establishing Club/ Society for a limited period whilst you look to increase your membership levels.