If you would like to set up a brand new society you should first download the Society Application Form.
Once you have read these forms pop into the Students' Union speak to The Societies Support Co-ordinator who will take you through all the necessary steps to get you set up as a society.
The advantages of being an official society include:
- Free use of Union rooms and University rooms (subject to availability)
- A webpage for your society
- An "@wlv.ac.uk" email address for your society
- Full support from the Students' Union staff
- Access to Freshers’ Fayre and other events to promote your society
- Ability to apply for funding from the SU Society Development Fund
If you have any other questions please visit Ellie the Societies Support Co-ordinator in the Students' Union or alternatively email the completed form to E.Lodge-Chilton@wlv.ac.uk
Haven't got 10 people to start a society with? Don't worry, express your interest here and we'll try and match you with fellow students!