If you would like to set up a brand new society you should first download the Society Application Form.
Once you have read these forms make an appointment with a member of the Student Experience team who will take you through all the necessary steps to get you set up as a society.
The advantages of being an official society include:
- Free use of Union rooms and University rooms (subject to availability)
- A webpage for your society
- An "@wlv.ac.uk" email address for your society
- Full support from the Students' Union staff
- Access to Freshers’ Fayre and other events to promote your society
- Ability to apply for funding from the SU Society Development Fund
If you have any other questions please make an appointment with the Student Experience team in the Students' Union or alternatively email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven't got 10 people to start a society with? Don't worry, express your interest here and we'll try and match you with fellow students!