Once you have read these forms make an appointment with a member of the Student Change Team who will take you through all the necessary steps to get you set up as a society.
The advantages of being an official society include:
- Free use of Union rooms and University rooms (subject to availability)
- A webpage for your society
- An "@wlv.ac.uk" email address for your society
- Full support from the Students' Union staff
- Access to Freshers’ Fayre and other events to promote your society
- Ability to apply for funding from the SU Society Development Fund
If you have any other questions you can either drop into the Students' Union to speak to a member of the team or alternatively email email@example.com.