This Idea for Change opened on 6 Nov 2018 and closes on 20 Nov 2018.
34 students voted on this Idea, giving a score of +52 (49).
This Idea for Change was passed to the Student Change team for action:
- 22 Jan 2019: Sensory room equipment has been signed off for order (for this Idea, and Idea 004), and we hope to complete this Idea soon. We expect to provide further updates on this Idea before 12 Feb 2019.
- 11 March 2019: Equipment has arrived at the SU and the Create Change team and Diversity Officer have located a potential room. We are now in discussions about arranging the room for use. We expect to provide further updates on this Idea before 25 March 2019.
- 07 May 2019: A PO has been raised for further sensory items that would kit out the room. A room has been sourced and facilities will be contacted once the items have been ordered so the room can be made readily available when the items arrive. We expect to provide further updates on this Idea before 28 May 2019.
- 11 Aug 2019: This Idea has been rolled-over into Create Change 2019/20. We will continue to work on this Idea in the next academic year.
- Under the new scoring mechanic, the revised score for this Idea is 49.