This Idea for Change opened on 24 Sep 2018 and closed on 8 Oct 2018.
10 students voted on this Idea, giving a score of +18.
- 8 Oct 2018: This Idea for Change as passed to the Student Change team for action, who have until 22 Oct 2018 to respond or pass on to an Officer.
- 6 Nov 2018: This Idea has been passed to the Community Officer:
- This Idea is being taken to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic).
- We'll give you further updates about this Idea by 27 Nov 2018.
- 23 Jan 2019: Following on from this, we've created the Mental Health Forum.
The Mental Health Forum starts on 26 Feb 2019, at 14:00 in MD061 (Boardroom, SU); this is initially a terms of reference setting exercise, but further meetings will go towards students shaping the work of University wellbeing services. The meetings are open for anyone to attend.
This Idea is complete.