This Idea opened on 13 Sep 2018 and closed on 27 Sep 2018.
20 students voted on this Idea, giving a score of +30.
- 3 Oct 2018: The Students' Union will, out of this Idea,
- Increase awareness of the Thornley Street GP Surgery
- Advertise how you book a GP appointment online
- Offer support from the SU if you need help booking an appointment
- Arrange for a GP sign-up drop-in day where you can sign up for your GP on campus
- We'll give you further updates on this Idea before 18 Oct 2018
- 6 Nov 2018: Both the doctors' surgeries at City and Walsall have been contacted and invited to host drop-ins at the SU, but we have received no response. We'll give you further updates on this Idea by 27 Nov 2018
- 23 Jan 2019: After having no response whatsoever, and after visiting both the doctors' surgeries at City and Walsall to no avail, we unfortunately have had to fail this Idea. No further action will be taken.
Despite this Idea being unsuccessful both Embrace and YMCA Health Check are available for drop-in. For more information, check the Well@Wolves events page.