Represents the student community on issues such as: housing, health and well-being, safety and other welfare issues.
What course did you study?
LL.B Honours (Undergraduate Degree) and latest was Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice Course
Describe yourself in 3 words.
Approachable, Persuasive, and Funny.
What is the best thing about being at the University of Wolverhampton?
- You’ll discover the wonder of Welcome Week
- You’ll meet tons of new people (none of whom will know any of your embarrassing childhood secrets)
- There will be societies and sports clubs to cover pretty much any interest, no matter how odd
- At the end, you’ll have a big, shiny degree certificate...
- ...and people will think your mega-smart and want to give you loads of amazing jobs
- But if they don’t, you’ve always got the option of staying on to do a postgrad
What advice would you give to a student just starting at the University?
Get involved with the ongoing activities on campus and don’t leave your uni work until the last minute and even if you have to due to other priorities, then don’t give up because you finish what you started!
Tell us one thing not many people will know about you?
I was born in India.
What is your biggest success up until now?
Successfully being elected as the Welfare VP at the UWSU.
What would you like to achieve in the upcoming year?
A fantastic and enhanced Student Experience accessible to a wide student membership from all universities, improved support to develop the skills that student’s need to enjoy their time at the University and a lot more…
Get in contact with Issic, tweet him @UWSUWelfare on Facebook or email: firstname.lastname@example.org