It is a friendly and approachable society for students in the Biomedical Science Department and other related subjects such as Physiology and Medical science at the University of Wolverhampton.
It is led by a committee of BMS students who are responsible for running the society and organising events.
Our committee is here to provide a variety of events including:
- Seminars opportunities
- Revision sessions and tips
- Collective sport ( eg: netball...)
- Keep you updated of opportunities send to us
Our Aim is to give all students of Biomedical science the best experience:
- support you in your studies
- guide you in your revision/tips from older students (follow us on our facebook page)
- get a chance to know each other
- get involved in university life (volunteering) and socialising with each other
The BMS Society is run by BMS students, for BMS students. We will always try our best to adapt to what you want. We also have a WhatsApp Group, please email our Media Secretary, Michail Iatrakis at email@example.com to join the group.
(All ideas/criticisms are welcome; let us know).
Registered Charity Number 1136470Registered Company Number 07275807 (England and Wales)