General Advice

ASC is equipped with a computerised information system used in local Citizen Advice Bureaux. We also have local knowledge and information and have numerous affiliations to national support networks.

The Advice and Support Centre is unable to give legal advice, we are however, able to refer you to someone who can.

If you have a legal problem, you may be entitled to a solicitor under the Legal Aid Scheme. For more information about what the Legal Aid Scheme can and cannot pay for and how to apply, click here.  

You can also search the Community Legal Service Directory for a specialist solicitor in your area.

The University of Wolverhampton Legal Advice Centre who may be able to give you free legal advice on certain areas of law including business law advice, contractual disputes, employment law, housing law, negligence claims and probate-related matters.


Other information you may find useful:

Drugs & Alcohol

Security & Safety