Problems Affecting Your Studies?

If you experience problems which affect your learning you have three options:


a) to request an EXTENSION* to an assignment submission deadline




c) to request a LEAVE OF ABSENCE* (or temporary interruption to study) 


Applications for all three options must be made IN ADVANCE of submission dates or examinations and BEFORE you absent yourself from the University.
*Click the title to find out more about each option.